Enjoy a weekend of pure freeride fun with a professional athlete in the BMW Mountains freeride camps.
This opportunity will be offered along with the three tour stops :
- Saalbach taking place from February 22 to 24 with the BMW Mountains athletes Sandra Lahnsteiner & Matthias Haunholder
- Warth-Schröcken from March 15 to 17in the 4* Hotel Post with the BMW Mountains athletes Felix Wiemers & Roman Rohrmoser
- on the Kaunertal Glacier from March 29 to 31 in the 4* Hotel Lärchenhof with the BMW Mountains athletes Matthias Haunholder & Roman Rohrmoser
You will spend the entire weekend within a group accompanied by the team freeriders of BMW Mountains who you can get to know in the guided tours, at a casual diner in the hotel or in specific lunch breaks. Participation at the FreerideTestival equipment test, the BMW X3 shuttle service as well as individual coaching including video analysis represent further highlights of these weekends.
- Arrival: Friday by 7 p.m.
- Departure: Sunday afternoon after skiing
- 2 groups of 6 participants max. (division of groups directly at the event)
- Cost for Warth-Schröcken and Kaunertal Glacier: 429€ each, including double-room accommodation (single rooms only possible upon prior request, 60€ additional charge)
The offer includes:
- 2 overnight stays in half-board accommodation (breakfast and dinner in the hotel)
- Ski pass for Saturday & Sunday
- Lunch in the ski resort (Saturday & Sunday)
- Transportation from the hotel to the ski resort and vice versa with the BMW X3 shuttle service
- Participation at the FreerideTestival equipment test
- Guided skiing/freeriding with the team riders of BMW Mountains and certified mountain guides, including video analysis
- Temporary use of ABS avalanche backpack during the camp